She raised her chin, looking him in the eyes.
"Driftwood. Isn’t it beautiful?"
She fought back the urge to laugh as his eyebrows furrowed slightly.
"It’s not a trick question."
"I don’t understand."
She sighed, running her hands through her hair. Most people didn’t.
- zombie-but-still-alive-somewhere likes this
- wadyasaywadyaknow likes this
- dance-the-skies likes this
- selkierosemary likes this
- the-rising-tidee likes this
- ooga-booga-pancakes likes this
- ooga-booga-pancakes reblogged this from moonchildmermaid
- moonchildmermaid reblogged this from triteia
- zenour reblogged this from anywigwilldo
- enchantedfae reblogged this from anywigwilldo
- asteru likes this
- supitskcho reblogged this from anywigwilldo
- musical-dreamer-of-love likes this
- anywigwilldo reblogged this from triteia
- kristallyy likes this
- triteia reblogged this from plaidporn
- triteia likes this
- underabeautifulraincloud likes this
- plaidporn posted this