She raised her chin, looking him in the eyes.
"Driftwood. Isn’t it beautiful?"
She fought back the urge to laugh as his eyebrows furrowed slightly.
"It’s not a trick question."
"I don’t understand."
She sighed, running her hands through her hair. Most people didn’t.
- moonchildmermaid likes this
- zenour reblogged this from anywigwilldo
- enchantedfae reblogged this from anywigwilldo
- asteru likes this
- supitskcho reblogged this from anywigwilldo
- musical-dreamer-of-love likes this
- anywigwilldo reblogged this from triteia
- kristallyy likes this
- triteia reblogged this from plaidporn
- triteia likes this
- underabeautifulraincloud likes this
- plaidporn posted this